- Performance upgrades across the board!
- Level streaming, loads areas as you enter them (the city may cause the game to take a second to load as its so big, working on reducing that in the next update!)
- enemies now have patrol routes, the will follow and walk in groups / paths
- player footsteps, now there is not so much silence all the time
- Enemies grunt when taking damage sometimes
- Enemies no longer instantly ragdoll on ANY punch type, any hit that connects with the legs, body, or head should tumble them instead
- Better enemy pathing, they react to doors and geometry better
Hey everyone, hope you enjoyed the last patch. This one doubles down on all the good stuff I added :)
After this I wanna focus more on performance (its a VR game! :D) then back onto dungeons and more skills / abilities!
As always I love hearing your comments and feedback! Please continue to chat with my through the forums here or on our discord!