At long last we have the first few pieces of music from the original soundtrack by the great David Gonzalez!
We also published an Official Objects Pack to demonstrate the new workshop possibilities with a bunch of decorative and functional objects:
More details in the patch notes below:
- Added: Object Mods. You can now add custom objects to the game. Modded objects can replicate the functionality of any buildable vanilla object (checkout counters, shelves, vending machines, restaurant tables, etc...). Please read the Modding guide for more information: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1551322851
- Added: Logs to diagnose some rare malfunctions.
- Fixed: Counters displaying a wrong tooltip when placed in an unassigned zone.
- Added: Business skins. You can now create 'skins' for non-retail businesses (only restaurants atm). See the 'Business skins' section in the Modding guide for more info.
- Fixed: The margins sandbox setting is now properly applied to non-retail businesses.
- Fixed: When deleting a zone, employees who were in traffic at the time no longer stay there forever.
- Changed: Improved customer AI in determining which shelves to buy from.
- Fixed: Objects defaulting to a single door for old saves.
- Fixed: South-facing self-checkouts placed left of a wall were considered inaccessible.
- Added: Vanilla Products Patches. You can now patch settings for vanilla products via mods. See the 'Patch vanilla products' section in the Modding guide for more info.
- Added: Roadwork orders now have a specific graphic to better keep track of what you ordered.
- Fixed: A possible crash when using faulty/broken mods.
- Fixed: Food courts being 'unlit' when loading a game.
- Fixed: Extreme bad parking where cars would overlap each other. Realistic bad parking should still happen.
- Added: Music! The first tracks of original music are finally here. More to come!
- Changed: The 'Manage Mods' menu is now accessible from the in-game menu.
- Changed: You can now order to build outdoor floor tiles over trees and shrubs without removing them first.
- Fixed: Giant stores having the wrong category/specialty.
- Fixed: Modded objects displaying the wrong name when rotated.
- Fixed: Empty shelves expiring.
- Fixed: Ability to place rotated trashcans outdoors.
- Fixed: The tooltip displaying the wrong cost, or no cost at all, when ordering to build floor tiles.
Translators can check the strings.xml changelog in this post:
If you have bugs to report, please post in the appropriate Discussions: http://steamcommunity.com/app/521150/discussions/1/
If you are experiencing crashes, please follow the instructions and post in this thread: https://steamcommunity.com/app/521150/discussions/1/282992646970591669/