- The minimap now hides during combat. This functionality can be disabled via the options menu and is on by default.
- Intro videos can now be skipped by pressing any button.
- Clicking outside the game window when running in full-screen no longer minimizes the game.
- The Journal and Crafting keys are now remappable via the options menu. The default Journal key has been changed to Tab.
- Treasure from a chest partially surrounded by impassable rocks now spreads much more evenly.
- Enemy pathing has been improved which should result in less enemies getting stuck along walls and help rats get down from statues easier
- Gargoyles can now more reliably shoot south
- Fixed an issue loading into Mortar’s room related to killing bosses out-of-order
- The Fortitude blessing no longer auto-unlocks when you pick up its recipe.
- Fixed an issue causing floors to lay themselves out in a fashion that would soft lock the player (pillars or pits blocking doors)
- Fixed an issue with a Halls encounter that forced the player into a hole upon re-entry
- Fixed an issue with a Mines encounter that caused a lever to not work if used upon re-entry
- Changed the sprites for exploding barrels and loaded rats to be more distinguishable for color blind people