This is the second major patch. Most reported bugs so far have been fixed. I'll now start working on some requested quality of life features.
Special thanks to meric35, Joretap0 and Gabriel for the bug reports.
- Current drone waypoints are now visible when you click on a drone.
- Can no longer exit to menu during dialogue or construction
- Drones no longer deteriorate while idling
- Basement modules power draw now works correctly
- Food is now calculated correctly
- Construction time flow works as intended
- Drones no longer pick up the same tank twice
- Spare batteries now work correctly (must be equipped)
- Volcanic Tap Research now works
- Orbital Drop Shipments are now clickable if there is more than one.
- Containers fixed
- Shipment screen max buttons fixed, allocation is now correct
- Savegames are now ordered by date and can be scrolled
- Fixed a dialogue issue where the player appears in the conversant’s room
- Radio tower icons now always appear
- Charging station and rechargeable batteries work as intended, item count now shows
- Skutterudite thermocouple is now removed from inventory when used.
- Infinite item exploit with Outpost inventory fixed
- Rover control buttons no longer get stuck
- Time is now shown consistently throughout the game
- Cryovolcano exit point fixed
- Karl prematurely reveals a plot point fixed
- The game no longer freezes when entering the Chinese base
- Fixed mouseover information trigger for some locations on the map
- Mining quests now trigger new dialogue options from Karl to get new locations
- Experience bar now updates for new levels
- Extra stat point now shown immediately after picking a trait. Stat exploit fixed.
- No longer start with two copies of ‘Tank 1’ at Outpost (only for new games)
- Outpost surroundings load 15% faster (will continue to optimise)
- Companions now complain about the right things
For people already playing the game: Drones might be confused with old save-games. If they don’t work and you want to continue, send a savegame to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Drones can get confused if more than 5 of them have crashed.
Requested QoL features that will be added later:
- Direct base-to-rover exit point
- Faster loading time for Outpost vicinity
- Zoom function (two zoom levels)