Release #6 is live! We have added visual feedback for Hits, Misses and Kills of Targets & Monsters so that you can tell how well you are performing. There are four types of notifications:
- Damage dealt is indicated in red text and moves right of the target (Example: Red 70).
- Experience earned from destroying targets and monsters is green and floats up (Example: Green +10XP).
- Score gained from destroying targets is also green and floats up (Example: Green 10).
- Miss indicators are shown in yellow with the amount of score lost (Example: Yellow -6).
- Optimized the in-game experience to increase performance.
- Increased the minimum Spawn Distance and Spawn Delay of the Werewolf in Quick Hands to make the experience smoother.
- Added Target Explosion Graphics.
- Switched Fast on the Trigger targets to quickly grow in size on spawn. They previously started at full size.
- Added a new tutorial system around the signup process to help guide new users. Let us know if there's something you would like to see a tutorial for!
- Settings overhaul. We recognize that settings and sensitivities are of the utmost importance and so we are planning to update our existing settings options and add new ones. Let us know what you would like to see or what bothers you most about the existing options in Aim FTW and other games.
- Better statistics and post-game feedback.
- New mode.
- Aim FTW will remember you so that you don't have to login every time.
- Online Manual.
- Menu Fixes.