Hello everyone! We've just released VRChat 2019.3.1, build number 840. You should restart Steam to get the latest update, and ensure you're not on any beta branches.
Here's some highlights from our patch notes. Check out our patch notes for the full list!
- Improved the Minimum Displayed Performance Rank system's behavior so that it needs to hide avatars less often when enabled
- On all control schemes, "Grip" no longer triggers OnInteract. This means that on Rift / Rift S / Index, you can no longer sit in chairs or set off Interact triggers by using Grip. Use your controller's Trigger instead!
- Greatly improved avatar loading time
- Fixed an issue where Index controller wireframes would sometimes get stuck in user's hands
- Lots of fixes for the SDK, including a UI overhaul!
There's a lot more changes, so please read the patch notes!
Until your friends update their version of VRChat, you will not be able to see them in instances. Let them know that a new version is available!
If you're a creator, make sure you grab the latest SDK available at the VRChat Home website. It will be updated within the next 30 minutes. The file you're looking for will be named _VRCSDK-2019.08.20.13.28Public.unitypackage.