Big patch here! We're finishing up the first phase in our roadmap to get in the next depth of cave into the game, the Basalt Caves!
The Basalt caves are more dangerous than the previous sections, while not as vertical as the the limestone caves, they are is some overlap with some of the chasms appearing in both. The ground in this section is less stable than above, and it takes a lot of adventuring to reach it, making more the the shops tools more important. In the Basalt caves some new things will be forming, ruins of the ancient civilization will be findable, along with new types of treasures.
These areas will be available next time you start a new cave. If your continuing from a saved game, talk to Turies in town to reset the cave and see all the new wonders!
Going forward our next big tasks are going to be spending extra time tracking down bugs and cleaning up the game before getting to the next grouping of new content.
Full 0.8 patch notes;
- Dialog will now always wait for input before closing
- Updated treasure glow
- Waymarkers are now fully visable through the darkness
- Waymarkers should no longer occasionally fall through the floor
- Shimmering Waymarkers are now cheaper
- Fixed volume sliders
- The village now has clouds and updated lighting
- Fixed bugs around the Spiced Scarf that prevented healing
- Fixed bug that gave equipment effects to different save files
- Total money earned is now listed on each save slot
- Fixed rope placement targeting circle
- Updated the background for the storage screen
- Mines revamp. New generation style. Better decorated
- The next section of the cave, the Basalt Caves have appeared
- The first of the ruins are appearing in the basalt caves
- New Treasure types are appearing in the cave
- The Mine Camp Lost Land now only generates at the end of Mines
- The mouse wheel will work correctly in the shop
- Lesath should no longer be able to fall into the abyss
- New Town upgrades
- Air Cleanser range has been increased