Important changes in version 184.108.40.206 compared to version 220.127.116.11
Features and improvements
- The Loop Manager can be faded in or out in the Media Pool and Control tab. Views can be set using the View menu.
- Effect presets can be used again via a redesigned tab in the Control tab.
- Settings for filters and views in the Loop Manager will be saved when the program is closed.
- Optional columns in the Loop Manager can now be configured more easily.
- Localization has been revised in Music Maker.
- Audio object normalization has been redesigned.
- The project path for recordings can now be quickly set in the program preferences.
- Track names can now contain special characters.
- Improvements to user interface throughout the entire program.
- Drag and drop MIDI objects to a project.
- Loop range handling in the Music Maker arranger and MIDI editor has been completely redesigned.
- Keyboard shortcuts in Music Maker are now available in all languages again.
- Previews work again in Remix Agent, Gater, customizable filters and during CD import.
- Volume can be adjusted for previews in the file manager and loop manager of MIDI objects.
- The option in the program preferences for resetting VST information works again.