Version: v1.0 Patch #4 Hotfix #1
Client patch size: ~200.0 MB
Tentative fix for crashes on loading or extracting and returning to the menu. We'll keep monitoring the situation.
- Adjusted the dirt layer in the Lobby, Roster and Recruitment screen to be less present on top of the characters.
- Game crash on Quit. It'll be addressed with high priority.
- Player won’t start sprinting when holding the sprint button while switching to a different weapon and leaving ADS.
- Grunt walking animation doesn’t always play and they float instead.
- The second invite button is not grayed out although it’s non-functional after accepting a contract as a duo.
- Chatbox overlaps the “Cancel” button in the Lobby, making it hard to click.
- Unequipping a contraband item which already exists in the arsenal will get destroyed/discarded without showing the confirmation prompt.
- Unlock banner animation can sometimes be stuck on screen when tabbing out of the game while the banners disappear.
- Hunter models might have wrong shadows on them in the menu/lobby.
- Light rays might appear stronger compared to previous versions.
- Some roofs play metal instead of wooden audio
- Lighting might not be correct in the distance, with global illumination missing.
- Sounds related to static lanterns are not affected by audio occlusion, so they can be heard through solids / terrain.