Early Access Build v0.19 Patch Notes
A few updates this week ahead of next week’s new Quest update. Most changes this week are focused on increasing the variety of high-level builds. Biggest update is to switch Redraws to be based on equipped weapons rather than purely on level.
Hope you all enjoy the updates and let us know on Discord what you think of the changes!
• Redraw + Weapon Quality update
o The number of Redraws you have going into battle is now determined by the quality of weapons you have equipped.
o Redraws no longer gained through levelling up.
• Item Attuning
o Cards gained from Attuning are now added to your deck instead of replacing existing cards.
• Number of cards to choose from on level up is now 3 up until Soul Level 5 and 4 from then on.
• ‘Resilience’ – changed effect to ‘Defend [Defence] at the beginning of your turn and when played.’
• ‘Blow to the Head’ – Reduced damage to 4 (from 5).
• ‘Cunning Offense’ – Increased Resilience to 4 (from 3).
• Added a preview for ‘Charge’ and ‘Lunge’ cards so you can see where the character will end up.
• Updated Honing and Attuning screens to be a bit quicker.
• Updated button images across the game.
• Fixed ‘Internal Bleeding’ not working properly.
• Removed the last of the placeholder item images. (Some are still duplicates, but all in the ToF art style).
o Crafting materials still placeholder.