Hello executives, today's patch has quite a few things fixed and added focusing on improving the direct control experience on stations.
- Added fighter bay to Executron facility
- Rearming stations now heal units.
- More obvious where the capture terminal is on outposts
- Added green bar to show rearm time of weapons
- Weapons now have heat glow.
- Added sequential mode in scenario editor.
- Tracer fire has been added to weapons so easier to see where shots are coming from
- Added hit effect so you know when you have been shot
- Added hit direction effect so you know which direction you have been hit from.
- Location based damage with headshots doing 3x more
- Internal turrets now have a new look
- Executrons now have a death camera
- Telling a gateway probe to dock will now show a little arrow
- Docking bay has now been given more controls such as recalling ships, opening/closing outer doors and preventing takeoff, these controls can be found from the internal subsystem panel (same as turrets and doors)
- Z11 bots and turrets aim has been more relaxed to increase enjoyment of the game in First person mode.
- Grouping units is now done with the left control like the manual says.
- Hit areas on bots/mechs/executives have all been improved.
- Ducking and hiding behind crates now actually helps
- Bullet weapon graphics have been improved.
- Smaller ships now have flames come out the back when damaged
- Ion cloud will no longer damage docked ships when the docking bay doors are closed
- Reduced Ion Cloud chance and increased Meteorite for now.
- Crates added to ore refinery.
- Removed repair button from internal turrets so has to be done now during the upgrade/repair sequence.
- Weapon damage will no longer multiply depending on how many players there are
- Starting a new skirmish game after loading an old one no longer breaks the game
- Victory conditions are now correctly applied to skirmish saves.
- Defence upgrades are now better synced over the network
- Fixed robots stopping while trying to move a lot of them.
- Navigation stability has been improved.
- Text colour in tutorial progression now correct
- Shotgun spread has been fixed
- Reduced audio issues a little
- Brought tech is now properly applied if you have the correct amount to buy it
- Cockpit should vanish now when the CEO crashes into something while inside a star fighter
- Fixed gateway teleporting into space issues.
- Lights now start off on all derelict outposts
- Long range load out will now only become available when missles/railgun is researched.
- AI now builds better tech
- Hovering over and selecting units now showing correct tech
- Executrons respawning now get correct system fog.
- Ion cloud position now synced over multiplayer
- Cockpit now vanishes when game is over
- No longer dock rolled over
- Fixed issue where direct controlling a robot would cause the hands to vanish.
Adding an executive fighter to the Executron facility really opens up space flight and gives Executrons something to do early on the in the game rather than just waiting for a star fighter to be built, let me know what you think. If you decide to take one out of a spin as the CEO please make sure you have a docking bay built as its a one way launch system.
I will be continuing to improve the Executron experience which will include new buildings to improve defence such as a garrison, an inventory system so that turrets and other devices can be placed down, facility upgrade tech which needs to be installed, damaged systems which need repairing, new models for smaller ships and eventually bring back laser weapons.
Thanks for continuing to support the game and thank you for all the bug reports.