Version 0.2.6.0 (Performance Update) is now LIVE! This update mainly focuses on making the game more stable and more optimized than before, therefore there will not be a lot of new content present in this update. As usual we’re only going to list out the major things.
- Image Effect options has been added which give players the ability to choose the image effect they want to stay active for the game, further improving performance.
- AI Floating Fixed, AIs will less likely float in the scene when spawed in
- Death notifier UI Anchors Fixed
- Notification UI added in Campaign Character Selection Scene
- Quality settings fixed, the game will now look and perform much better at lower quality settings.
- Raptor and Anky feasting fixed, raptor and anky will now be able to eat and drink in free roam
- Temporary balancing. The game has been temporarily balanced with some dinosaurs being nerfed while some boosted to suit the current elements present in the game until newer mechanics are added later on.
Hi everyone, wanted to give you a bit of insight to the current status of development. We’ve previously wanted to include an updated version of our AI to this update. This newer version will make some AIs respond differently towards different growth stages of the player dinosaur. However, this behavior is still unstable, which is why we’ve decided to push this feature forward to future updates. With Version 0.2.6.0 being Live for the public we can finally focus our attention to working on the AI.