Today we are releasing a hotfix to address several critical issues reported by the community, this includes a fix for occasional hit registration issues, players sinking through the floor, and players failing to animate in 3rd person.
We are also in the process of finalizing the next content update and will begin testing on the CTE soon.
- Fixed hit registration issue caused by client bullet IDs being sent incorrectly to the server.
- Fixed players appearing sink through the map for other players.
- Fixed issue where player legs would not animate for other players.
Objective B on Firefight is no longer able to be captured from beneath the objective.
- Combat goggles glass may be visible through smoke on certain settings.
- If the same level is loaded twice in a row online, the default Soundscape stops working.
- On rare cases bots may appear 'invisible' or show as 'floating' vests. If you experience this or have information on this issue please post in this thread
- Some players have reported issues with server connection or pings showing as '0'. If you experience this or have information on this issue please post in this thread.