- For audio cues 1 mode, added an option to select the "section" size: Automatic, 2, or 4. Automatic mode will use sections of 4 except in hard and extreme difficulties which will default to sections of 2.
- For audio cues 2 mode, added an option for how early the cues play: 1, 1.5, or 2 beats.
- Tracks with very slow or very fast BPM will adjust the audio cue timing to compensate.
- Fixed a number of tracks so that the audio cues line up properly.
- Gave "bots" a unique sound.
- Add narration to the crash detected message on the title screen.
- Added a PDB file to the game which will allow logs to have more information about crashes.
- Only poll DirectInput devices when the associated options are enabled, in case that is causing problems on Windows 7.
- Audible cue modes do not work properly on a track with BPM changes like Autumn Day Distraction in the workshop.