Today we're releasing our first patch for Automachef!
This patch focuses on some quality of life improvements and bug fixes based on your feedback, so thank you to everyone who took a moment to share their feedback with us here on Steam and on our various social media channels.
The Patch Notes!
Quality of life
- Key Rebinding.
- Save prompt before returning to the main menu, allowing you to store successful designs for the future.
- Added a button to skip the robot's speech at the beginning of a level.
- Music playlist is now less repetitive when playing for an extended period of time.
- Ultra-wide support for extreme aspect ratios.
- “Efficiency” metric has been improved, allowing 100% efficiency to be achieved in most levels if the layout doesn't waste ingredients or energy.
- Default value of order readers will be lowered to “perform 1 action” instead of 3.
- Various tweaks and improvements to Robert Person’s text box.
- Your highest efficiency score will be displayed in the level selection screen.
- Mouse cursor will no longer be blocked from reaching certain areas after changing screen resolution.
- Mouse cursor is no longer blocked from reaching certain areas after changing the screen resolution to a different aspect ratio.
- Warning and prompt dialogues now scale accordingly to the player's screen resolution.
- Issues fixed where long robotic arms would work inconsistently with conveyor belt bridges.
- Multiple robotic arms next to an assembler output now function correctly.
- The "edge pan" option no longer cause the camera to pan even when the game window did not have focus.
- Various other minor big fixes.
That wraps up today's patch notes! We hope they aid you on your quest for culinary kitchen perfection.
Rest assured we're still reading and collating your feedback, it's appreciated.