The SteamVR beta has been updated with the following changes.
If you encounter issues with this update, please post in the SteamVR Bug Report forum. If possible, please include a system report to aid in tracking down your issue. Replies to this post are not tracked for bug reporting purposes. Please use the forum linked above to report issues.
- Improve the registration of controllers to headsets when moving together rigidly coupled, such as with a gun stock accessory. This applies to all combinations of HMDs, controllers, and tracking pucks made by Valve and HTC.
- Fixed VR View window from frequently unminimizing and putting itself on top.
- Fixed docked VR View’s aspect ratio.
- Docked VR View will no longer hide when the HMD is in standby or isn’t tracking.
- Added URL handler to open the Debug Commands window. vrmonitor://debugcommands
- Reduce CPU utilization when async reprojection is disabled.