Game version for this patch: 0.7.9.5
Hey everyone! Sorry for the late patch. Tim and I were at a convention showing The Last Hex all weekend. So I am a day late on this weeks patch. Nothing to amazing this week, as we were getting things prepared for the convention.
Here are some shots from the convention for anyone interested
As for this weeks patch we have a number of fixes and a new trial.
The trial this week is Iron Maiden - You start with a class that only uses deflect. It unlocks an awesome offhand item that gives 100 deflect every turn.
Weekly dev chat
Last week I had sent out a message about a weekly dev talk forum I started. It is my hope that we can use it as a quick way to share ideas, comments, concerns about the game. Yes there is the actual forum, and please do use it. This is just an alternative method that has had some great discussions in so far, without having to have your own thread, and a great way to see what others have been saying without having to go through a bunch of other posts. So if you are interested do hop in, say hello, ask a question or whatever you feel like posting.
Since the week is light on updates I figure I will announce the next big update we are working on. It is called Odyssey. It consists of 24 "levels" each one progressively harder and builds upon the last. The plan is to release them in 6 level increments. I am aiming for the first release in 2 weeks.
Here is a closer look at the first 6 levels
- The Journey Begins - Beat the Game - Never show card math & Intent is disabled
- A Cursed Existence - Player starts with a random permanent curse
- Heroic Might I - Game gets .2 harder
- A Fleet Journey - Inns become one time use
- Frailty - Players begin the game without powers
- Dearth of Supplies - Limit Potion Bag Slots to 10
- New trial - Iron Maiden
- Continuing to update scroll area speeds as they are found
- Sleep now cost 4 and has consume tag
- Into the Shadows cost is lowered to 3 and is now consumed
- Home Field Advantage is now destroyed if unequipped
- Fixed Resilient Jerkin being classified as a head item
- Added Frost keyword to Cryostasis
- Slight rework of Transfusion glove/card code to act correctly if it is high damage
- Added additional checks to behemoth rage to not go off if unable to attack
- Fixed an issue with Elven Long Bow