I've just released the first update for Planaris 2+, version 1.1!
The major new features are:
- Controller support! You can now play the game with a controller in Steam Big Picture Mode... There are official bindings for both the Dualshock 4 and the Steam Controller, and other controllers should work as-well as long as you set the appropriate bindings in steam (or load community bindings setup by someone else). If you want to play the game with a controller, I'd recommend doing the tutorial again first (by selecting it from campaign mode) to learn the basics.
- 4 New levels added to campaign mode... Get those stars!
Some minor changes/tweaks include:
- Fixed an issue with the Dedication achievement being improperly awarded.
- You can now navigate the menus with your keyboard.
- Made one of the songs that plays during gameplay a bit longer... to reduce repetitiveness.
That's it for now... As always, if you have any feedback or find any bugs, head on over to the community forum and let me know!