We are releasing a new update for Gladius!
The work to improve the game is never over, and once again thanks to your feedback we are able to deliver some of those requested fixes.
Version 1.3.5 Changelog:
- Loosened memory requirements.
- Fixed incorrect sample count for stereo cached sounds causing them to not play properly.
- Fixed unit-city boni applying twice.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when a unit tried to move onto a blocked tile without having vision.
- Fixed several disabled weapons being in the compendium.
- Fixed max tick rate under certain circumstances not getting set properly when disabling vertical synchronization