Hello! This is a Big Patch that brings balance changes and feature improvements. Thank you for your feedback and patience.
- rare crown trial bug where you cannot redraw roses
- rare crown trial bug where debuffs disappear
- IMPORTANT: Balance updates only apply to new adventure runs, runs in progress are not affected
- “Curse” card is gone for players and is now replaced with “Hardened”, a level II health buff card
- "Chrysalis" card's skill level has changed from II to I
- upgrading luck at end of stage grants 10% upgrade (previously 5%)
- "Focus" card’s skill level has changed from I to II
- “Blood Lust” duration count has increased from 1 to 2
- risky style HP reduced from 35 to 30
- you can now “unlock” locked cards in hand for 2 soul roses
- adjustable battle speed in settings: 1x, 1.5x, 2x
Explanations for the new card
Hardened: Gain 2 Hardened Status - absorb remaining amount of barrier at end of phase to recover HP
A source of common frustration I’d like to address first in current gameplay is the lack of options to sustain yourself in battle. Especially when you are facing unblockable damages and do not have counter cards like Cleanse.
I believe Hardened can be a good addition in the player’s deck where it not only offers additional healing option but also makes barriers useful during fight with enemies that have unblockable attacks. It synergizes well with “Chrysalis” and now it being a lower level makes it cheaper and alleviates pressure on using barrier card alone.
Explanation for Unlocking card in hand
there are moments when you see a card that you really really need… On the wrong place in the field. New feature allows you to bring the card from field, unlock it, then reposition it on the field for clutch moments when you don’t want to let your fate be decided by redraw luck.
From day 1, I’ve been observing players playing the game, and collecting feedback via various sources. I hope to make improvements one step at a time and I hope this patch alleviates some of the unfairness while keeping the game still challenging and engaging. Thanks!