We just uploaded a new patch correcting many of the issues reported by players. Keep in mind that you might need to restart Steam for the client to search for updates.
Remember to leave a positive rating on Steam if you're enjoying the game. That'd help A LOT a small studio like ours.
All the changes are listed below, but you can check the status of all the reports on our public trello board. We use it to track every bug report.
You can expect more patches as we fix and polish things based on player reports. Don't forget we also have a Discord server in case you want to join us there as well.
- Sometimes players got a message from Wallace or Myles to help them with a task, but talking to them wouldn't start the event. This happened because said event required a certain relationship level with that character (which was met when the day started). However, their actions on that day made them no longer eligeble for the task (Myles and Wallace don't like each other and helping one will weaken your relationship with the other) so when players talked to that character he said he was busy. After this update, when this happens both Wallace and Myles should complain about the player befriending their foe (instead of just saying they're busy).
- A corpse that appears on day 13 now triggers the right description.
- The map interface now displays the right scrolling hint when using a keyboard.
- Players should no longer be able to get stuck inside Giles' newsstand.
- Fixed a quest that displayed a white box on the journal after being completed.
- Corrected a poster that appeared floating in the middle of a street.
- Corrected certain item that didn't display the right name on the inventory screen.
- You can now give Thomas the cigars after day 5.
- The main character no longer suggests to buy a theatre ticket if the player already has one.
- Tweaked one of Dana's lines that didn't fit well with the tone of her default dialogue.
- More pronoun corrections (English and Spanish).
- Corrected more colliders.
- Several spelling corrections (English).
Have a great weekend! We hope you are enjoying the game. We'll have more upgrades ready next week.