We've just released a patch which tackles a bunch of bugs - read on for the full details.
We're hard at work on the September update, which will deliver new staff members, custom AI portraits, a revamped resort rating system and more.
9th August Full Patch Notes
- Player should now appear in the hole queue, as well as have their queue/play icon toggled at the correct time.
- Fixed spelling of the difficulty flag.
- Fixed the spawning of VIP guests when they aren't on the resort for golfing.
- Fixed a crash error when saving due to golfers not existing anymore.
- Golfers should no longer disappear instantly after finishing their time at the resort, and will instead move towards the clubhouse before despawning.
- Fixed a crash error when despawning the groups from a hole.
- VIP guests that are playing golf should now properly despawn if you close their hole. They will, however, be very upset.
- Holes that are part of a course that is undergoing a tournament can no longer be closed.
- Fixed issue where the bulldozer wouldn't work for vending machines.
- VIP guests will no longer try to play golf on a course that is going to be used for a tournament.
- Removing a hole no longer potentially creates an endless loop.
- Fixed an issue where golfers would ignore subsequent driving ranges.
- Putting green builder should now have no holes when you begin building a new one.
- Fixed a bug that made the golfers wait in queue after sinking a putt despite not being in a queue.
- Building accessory now gets properly disabled when not on a snappable position and when the user clicks a tab.
- Result display now properly shows the retired state.
- Fixed issue of not character not being able to play holes after retiring.
- Fixed issue where golfers weren't playing golf because they couldn't get the queue spot.
- Hole price now displays properly when set to automatic.
- Price judgement value is properly updated after changing the price.
- Fixed issue where the scenario progress would be available in sandbox games.
- Fixed issue where golfers would stop playing after their first shot.
- Fixed a number of issues related to null references which could cause the saving to not work, as well as crashes in other areas.
- Fixed issue where driving rangers and putting greens were being loaded twice.
- Fixed issue where golfers weren't applying for membership, and VIP requests weren't spawning.
- Fixed spelling error and fixed the wrong display of the scenario information. Also added localization to the "Scenarios" button in the game maker.
- Driving targets will no longer be collidable while moving them around.
- Golfers no longer play on holes that are unbuilt or closed.
- Fixed issue where golfers would not begin playing on a tournament because of a missing queue spot.
- Removing a hole now properly disbands a group. If the hole was closed, the group is also disbanded. If the player was on queue for a hole that got closed, he'll be called up to play properly.
- Golfers on the driving range will now properly aim down the range even if there are targets available in other directions; they'll only aim at those targets if they are within 45 degrees of the direction of the drive.
- Golfers in the driving range will now no longer be pickable.
- Removed the Z mapping for the debugging of the shots, as this was conflicting with the rotation mapping of objects.
- Added icons to show which golfers are waiting for/playing on a hole when you click on a hole.