We have been hard at work squashing all the bugs reported since launch, a big thanks to all who reported on the forum, greatly appreciated.
We are now working on the implementation of an Endless game play mode, along with a new set of achievements for the player to chase.
This new update should be live within the next two week, will keep all posted.
Thanks for the support.
- Fixed Save Game bug
- Fixed Tutorial flow (Admiralty Order process)
- Fixed Various small bugs and spelling errors
- Fixed occasional bug causing sailors being stuck in the longboat
- Improved tutorial camera behaviour
- Improved UI scaling on various resolutions
- Fixed various small graphics issues
- Improved AI model (Fort building, Capturing Ports)
- Fixed Fort building bug (Player Admiralty Order)
- Turned Midshipman level difficulty down a notch
- Fixed Marine Crew counter bug
- Changed Dutch flag to correct period flag (differentiate from French flag)
- Ships stores can now be SOLD at the market for Gold
- Updated Ai to improve Fort building and capture
- Updated Ai to improve secondary target selection and resupply of enemy ships
- Fixed Dutch warship following player after combat bug
- Updated New Dutch flag colors to all flags etc
- Fixed multiple Dutch Warship spawning bug
- Fixed enemy ships not disappearing from horizon after combat