This is the biggest update since City Game Studio has been released. Gauges have been improved, and it is more clear how to handle them. Also you can now rename convention centre and filter emails.
I've been working on many aspect of the game. However I spent a lot of time optimizing City Game Studio. The game run smoothly on a 2015 laptop (without graphic card).
I also polished the game a bit by adding several animations. Broken items have now a visible smoke so it is easier to see which coffee machine is broken.
Now your employee will talk to you directly. They will tell you what they like and what they dislike. It will be easier now to know when an employee will quit.
Join the community, and come help us improving translations for City Game Studio
- Rename/list Convention Centre
- Change desk with a single click
- Filter emails
- Discontinue a game panel rework
- Add animation on game genre buttons
- Color special employee bonuses/maluses
- Add an arrow to sort columns (understanding)
- Add GooD/BaD to gauges when adjusting them
- Set a limit to 64 messages (inbox)
- Add animation when a coffee-machine is broken (smoke)
- Add animation to employee (happy/unhappy)
- Optimize notification clean up (reduce freezes)
- Hide server/coffee machine repair button when placing items
- "keep hint" option might lead to a crash of the game
- Generated buildings might be too large (25% larger than expected)
- Invalid get index 'producing' (res://scripts/controllers/staff.gde (137) _compute_game_progress)
- Can publish a GOTY edition on the same platform twice
- Changing game speed leads to a visual rendering issue