Hey, how‘s it going?
The next update for Colonies is ready to get downloaded. Three new features have been added, as requested by some players. You can now sell buildings, repair units and your units will now move to a Go-To-Position after spawning. Change that position with right mouse click on the terrain, while the building is selected.
Besides of that, important things have been fixed such as saving map-resources and a (hopefully) correct calculation of the radar‘s energy.
• Player has now the option to sell a building and get 75% resources refunded. The building needs at least 90 % health for this. (excluded from selling are the command center, research facility, outpost center and science outpost)
• Repair Unit: Can be created in your command center; will automatically repair units in a certain range, or by direct orders
• Added a Go-To-Position for spawned units
• All 3 maps can now be played from the beginning
• Fixed an issue according the savegame system: Map-resources that were empty/exhausted by the time of saving, created an error later on in a loaded game
• Fixed an issue with the energy system, where radar‘s need for energy hasn‘t been calculated correctly
• And a few little things like adjusting size of some selection panels, brightness of crossfades and lowering sound volume when ordering units to build a construction
Have a nice day!