We just uploaded a new patch correcting many of the issues reported by players. Keep in mind that you might need to restart Steam for the client to search for updates.
Remember to leave a positive rating on Steam if you're enjoying the game. That'd help A LOT a small studio like ours.
All the changes are listed below, but you can check the status of all the reports on our public trello board. We use it to track every bug report.
You can expect more patches as we fix and polish things based on player reports. Don't forget we also have a Discord server in case you want to join us there as well.
- A major event that could be triggered on any day should only appear on one specific day now.
- A transition that triggered during one of Dana's mission has been tweaked.
- A transition that triggered during one of Saul's mission has been tweaked.
- A transition that triggered during one of Harriet's mission has been tweaked.
- Doors that lead to buildings now display a stronger light effect.
- Random city events should happen more often now.
- The rally on day 11 can now be triggered even if players aren't taking part in the quest concerning it.
- Cyan book should now be added to your inventory after finding it.
- More pronoun corrections on Giles' dialogues.
- Corrected an answer on Juliet's second letter that didn't lead to the expected outcome.
- Juliet no longer says goodbye twice on the conversation about the tattoo.
- Gail now reminds players that she'll only trade when in the grocery store.
- Clocks should now tell time using a 12h format.
- Myles will now thank you after completing his event on day 4.
- Corrected many typos in the English version.
- A user reported their save file said "day 1" even when they had player four days. After inspecting said save file we saw that the game had been saving the progress but set some wrong data at the end of day four. This might be caused due to an interruption of the saving process (like closing the game). We restored the value on the save file and emailed it back to the user. We'll keep this on the watchlist in case we get new reports.
We hope you are enjoying the game. We'll have more upgrades very soon.