With this update, I want to begin to fix the game. As you probably know, the research tree is too simple and the old user interface (UI) didn't work as it should.
I've spent a lot of time making new in-game and main menu UIs, but I've made it! The new UI work now on most of the modern displays, it's more intuitive, and of course - it looks better IMO.
You can see the biggest changes in the main menu and in the research tree. The main menu got a new feature - a changelog (as someone requested).
I've also prepared the research tree UI for the next update, which will bring new and improved stuff to it.
Sadly, new UI also removed something... in-game achievements. Why?
Because I want to add steam achievements in the near future, maybe after this summer.
I hope you will like the update as much as I do, and be now prepared for more content update, starting with 0.2.6.1 ;)
- Added: new main menu UI
- Added: new in-game UI
- Added: earth rotation effect
- Added: 10 new levels
- Added: Russian language (by rykllan)
- Added: French language (by Superkooka)
- Fixed: time would stop sometimes at the end of some quarters - no more!
- Temporaly removed: In-game tutorial (was very buggy, I will have to remake it)