We just uploaded a new patch correcting many of the issues reported by players. Keep in mind that you might need to restart Steam for the client to search for updates.
Remember to leave a positive rating on Steam if you're enjoying the game. That'd help A LOT a small studio like ours.
All the changes are listed below, but you can check the status of all the reports on our public trello board. We use it to track every bug report.
You can expect more patches as we fix and polish things based on player reports. Don't forget we also have a Discord server in case you want to join us there as well.
- Certain object that is destroyed on the second week shouldn't be fixed when leaving and re-entering the map.
- Certain character now shouldn't appear after the object mentioned above is destroyed.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to skip days when saving/loading after getting a notification about the character being tired.
- Players should no longer be able to get stuck in the church.
- Fixed a few more benches that froze the game when used.
- You shouldn't be able to trigger Lloyd's event on day 14 without the right requirements.
- Multiple grammar and pronoun corrections (English).
- Fixed a few colliders that allowed players to go through certain objects.
- Pressing escape now ends credits (on the main menu).
- The second page of the Journal (day 2) now shows the right image.
- Theatre music should now stop after being kicked out.
- Myles now spends more time around the central quarter.
- Carriage signs are now interactive.
- The poster on the central quarter (right after the bridge) is now interactive.
- Objects in the inner bookshop should no longer be highlighted if you aren't facing them.
- Florence's quest that has players giving away food should no longer have bold letters in the journal.
- Corrected a typo on the main menu.
- Several minor text corrections (English).
Watchlist (bugs we weren't able to trigger):
- The message of the first day sometimes says "Tuesday, day 2" instead of "Monday, day 1".
We hope you are enjoying the game. We'll have more upgrades very soon.