More customization? You heard that right!
While Dan is working on the Dungeon, Kristina took this opportunity to sneak in 5 furniture sets. Yup, you heard that right, there are 72 new furniture pieces coming in with this update!
Along with the new furniture we've decided to sneak in a few dozen candles that we made on stream with the community. Once you purchase the Candle Workbench from Roman (and some upgrades) you'll be able to craft 48 place-able candles.
The new workbenches for the furniture sets!
Quick Patch Notes
- New Furniture Set : Pink/Purple Galaxy Set (total 13 pieces, can be purchased from Roman)
- New Furniture Set: Black Galaxy Set (total 13 pieces, can be purchased from Roman)
- New Furniture Set: Modern Black Set (total 14 pieces, can be purchased from Roman)
- New Furniture Set: Rainbow Paw Set (total 14 pieces, can be purchased from Roman)
- New Furniture Set: Splatter Set (total 13 pieces, can be purchased from Roman)
- New Item: Candle Workstation and 16 candles in 3 sizes (totally 48 place-able candles)
- New Item: Standing Torch
- 6 New Building Pieces (various walls and floors)
- New Upgrade: Shop Prices Upgrade Book (Frank) With this upgrade you'll see how much a table of goods will sell for.
5 Furniture Sets
Which is your favourite? We always want to hear from the community, what style of furniture set would you like to see in the future?
Anyone love rainbows as much as we do?
Who wants to hear us talk about the furniture sets when we can just show you some epic photos! These are only the first few sets of many more to come! Want to see more check out our Twitch, Twitter and Discord for those sweet spoilers!
Dreaming up what you'll do with this Dark Galaxy furniture set?
Anyone want a splash of colour? The Splatter set might be for you!
Or maybe no color at all?
Maybe a little bit of colour in the galaxy
More Building Pieces
We heard from the community you'd like more building pieces so we snuck a few into this update. All the items, (other than the corner plaster wall), are unlocked from day one in game. Hope you enjoy!
Some of the new building pieces.
- Half Wooden Foundation
- Triangle Wooden Foundation
- Half Wall
- Short Wall
- Corner Plaster Wall
- Window "decoration"
Have too much honey? Once you get the Candle Workstation from Roman you'll be able to craft candles in 3 different sizes, totally 48 candles. For performance reasons we couldn't animate the candles flame but we did also include the Standing Torch in this update. If your computer is up for the challenge you can place some standing torches and use the Item Shifter to shift them into the candles.
Other additions and fixes
:O This new face!
- We added about 12 new faces. Which is your favourite face?
- We've added a Shop Prices Upgrade Book, once you've purchased the upgrade from Frank you'll be able to see the total sell price of all the items on the table.
- Standing Torch has been added as a build-able.
- The summer memory game now shows all the combinations after you've played.
- The bubble hit box has been increased and it raises slower.
- The wand shoots further and is faster.
- The wand camera transition is smoother.
Up for a challenge?
Every week or two we do a build challenge in our Discord but everyone is welcome to join! This week we are challenging you to build a 2d scene! It can be a home, garden, shop or surprise us! Creative lobbies go up to 32 people so bring your friends!
If you'd like to support us the best thing you can do is talk, tweet and share Garden Paws, it means a lot to us!
Thanks! -Dan, Kristina & Thiago