Hi everyone! I just did a quick bugfix patch that was on the indev patch, but I figured y'all would want on live. I say it's a bugfix patch, but there are some nice quality of life improvements and a couple of new item variants too. Check it out!
Next up, we're working on bounties! We've got them mostly working on our development version and hopefully we'll have something to test on indev in a few weeks.
- Added some fire-based executables, with punny names. I won't tell you all of them here!
- Added a new unique EMP, Halt and Catch Fire
- Sniper weapons now have a wider range of firing rates (some are slower now)
- Fixed several bugs in the overpass area (thanks o-goncho and others!)
- Minions now prioritize the player's damage taken over their own when deciding aggro
- Dark enemies now have a grey outline to differentiate them more when highlighted
- Fixed an issue where Remote exploits would not properly detonate
- Aimbots now have much faster projectiles at high level, (15 scaling to 50 in NG++)
- Spidermines should properly reacquire targets if their first target dies now
- Reduced Mine damage
- Servers leveling up from killing players or other servers is now called Upgraded and can spawn in the world as a regular security affix. Level is +3 on top of the sector's max level instead of server level
- Fixed Upgraded server not removing skulls when taken over sometimes
- Hostile takeovers can no longer be from one server to that same server
- Fixed an issue where ranged enemies could get stuck and ignore things when not finding cover positions
- NOW FOR THE MOST REQUESTED:
- Escalating servers now cap out at 5x power
- Scopes now reduce aim sensitivity when used