- New production encyclopedia! Replaced the existing production tree with a more readable and moddable civ-like production encyclopedia.
- Modding: Added the nocows-example to show how to stop objects from spawning.
- Modding: You can now replace existing workshop recipes with <ReplaceExistingRecipe>.
- Modding: You can now disable the hit animation for specific workshops with <HitAnimation>0</HitAnimation>.
- Modding: You can now prevent objects from spawning in sub-biomes (and in general) by adding <PreventSpawn>1</PreventSpawn> to the base info.
- Camera: You can now rotate the camera while the game is paused. Surprisingly tricky.
- Camera: The map overview no longer mixes with the other camera modes, thus fixing some weird camera angles.
- Logistics: The system now removes queued jobs when you remove existing logistics connections.
- UI: Removed the icons from the tooltips and fixed some icon positions.
- Misc: Added the demo to the Steam page.
- Fixed: Items being stacked incorrectly after loading a save game. (Does not affect existing saves)
- Fixed: Trains not finding paths when tracks are built using the track laying tool.
- Fixed: Track segment still showing as reserved after a train is deleted.
- Fixed: Colonists not taking care of a balanced diet as intended.
- Fixed: Height of mountain tile in dark biome + overhang.
- Fixed: Spawning of iron veins.
- Fixed: Removed output stockpile warning for robot workshops.
- Fixed: Possibly fixed some crash issues.
- Fixed: Mods not able to set attributes to default values.
- Fixed: Zone size preview font size now scales with resolution.
- Fixed: Treadmills used while still under construction.
- Fixed: Size and output position and animation of oil wells and pumps.
- Fixed: Items brought to shipping port while it is still under construction.
- Fixed: Objectives are now updated while the game is paused.
- Fixed: Cargo ship serialization while exporting.
- Fixed: Cargo ship importing extra items when saving during unload.
- Fixed: Bug in carriage destruction handling.
- Fixed: Possible crash related to zeppelin serialization.