Hey there AFF Community!
We are back with a small update, as well as bringing our Apollo event to an end. We’re happy to say that as a community we managed to launch the Saturn V 325 times! We saw you all having fun with the event and you guys and girls can definitely expect more events like that in the future.
With the new experience gathered from running the event we’re now back to work on new content and updates. Stay tuned!
- Apollo anniversary event comes to a close
- Removed camo colour saturation clamp, decreased base and stripe max brightness some more
- Moved Fortress Phase 1 objective
- Shifted the hangar cover around inside Meudeverre’s Aquila 9 station
- Changed Errah Phase 1 objective to be a bit easier to capture
- Pressing Esc while customizing the appearance of weapon/armor/vehicle should now properly take you back to loadout, rather than closing the window
- More reliable Partisan boost
- Healing should no longer strip health over your corroded limit
- Multiwrench leech effect can’t drive your armour beyond corroded limit
- Reviving should not restore health beyond corroded limit
- Spawn points will now remove corroded status from infantry (works just like resupplying at a spawn point)
- Reduced capship weapon ranges 25%
- ULA droppod shields should now have consistent size and shape across maps
For feedback, or just a lovely chat with the devs, post on AFF's Steam forums or contact us directly through our Discord!
Onwards and upwards!