Hi everyone, the Bad Weather & Balancing Update is now LIVE!
Aside from the new Bad Weather Event, there are significant changes to the core and balancing.
Here's the changelist:
- New Bad Weather event: will give malus on some productions, but bonus on other.
- Grow and Harvesting cycle of Farm and Vineyard are now timed on a global cycle
- New building: Granary, used for stocking food-type resources
- Market tender will now only get resources from Granaries and Warehouses
- Reduced workplaces capacity from 100 to 50
- Rebalanced the Wine production chain, to make it more profitable.
- Rebalanced the Bread production chain.
- Desirability has been rebalanced and visual has been improved
- Buildings will now display their desirability range
- Raised warehouses and granaries worker capacity to 4 and resource capacity to 100 per slot.
- Fish and Berries are depleteable. Will replenish after a while.
- Stone source are now limited to 5 workers at a time
- Building upkeep cost may raise depending on the amount of workers
- New onboarding quests
- New unlockables that will give trade bonuses for a while
- New trading village resource balancing
- Trading village will have a maximum amount of buying resource that will replenish over time
- New construction steps visual
- The first 7 achievements have been added to the game!
- 5 new Level 2 music snippets have been added
We hope you'll enjoy the new changes!
-The Polymorph Games Team