We just uploaded a new patch correcting many of the issues reported by players. Keep in mind that you might need to restart Steam for the client to search for updates.
Remember to leave a positive rating on Steam if you're enjoying the game. That'd help A LOT a small studio like ours.
All the changes are listed below, but you can check the status of all the reports on our public trello board. We use it to track every bug report.
You can expect more patches as we fix and polish things based on player reports. Don't forget we also have a Discord server in case you want to join us there as well.
- Dana's event on the second day might not fully trigger when loading a save that was created at the very beginning of that day. This should be fixed now.
- Sometimes credits would disappear too fast, making it look like the game was frozen while they were still running. This shouldn't happen now.
- A variable that prevented players from completing Lucas' event on day 13 has now been fixed.
- Doris' dialogue on day 19 should no longer freeze when choosing "ask for help".
- Fixed a bug that allowed some players to move during the theatre play.
- Fixed a few colliders on the graveyard and the poor quarter where players could get stuck.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to get in the theatre after being kicked (which caused some additional issues).
- Fixed a bench that froze the main character when sitting down.
- Fixed Emily's routine.
- Tweaked sitting animations.
- Juliet's second letter no longer ends with "goodbye".
- Lucas no longer tells you to visit his shop on day 14 if you spoke with him the day before.
- Doris should no longer display format tags on day 15. Having screenshots of these situations would help us track the exact lines where this happens.
- Fixed pronouns on some conversations with Florence and Harriet (Spanish).
- Corrected some typos in the Spanish version.
Have a great weekend! We hope you are enjoying the game. We'll have more upgrades ready next week.