Thanks to your feedback, I am able to improve the game :) Patch 1.0.3 is live. First of all, feature adjustments:
- fast-forward button on map screen
it was a popular request so it only makes sense to add it :) Fast-forward time at 4x speed without actually moving your ship.
- significant bazaar buff: minimum price is set to a base price of the item (up from zero), chance to sell it is 95%. Max price is 3x actual price of the item. The sale chance in that case still remains the same as before, 5%.
Some other adjustments:
- crafting bug fixed (resoruces will now be used properly). This would also probably lengthen the playthrough time :)
- sails don't stack, can only install one
- enable opengl rendering on windows (in case the game shows blank screen or crashes, go to steam library -> find merchant of the skies -> properties -> set launch options -> write "-force-glcore" without quotes -> run the game through steam)
- ui changes to allow for different resolutions
- balancing: significantly increased gem island price (2500 from 1000) because as it is now, it breaks even very fast
- right click to mark items in ship storage display (from bottom left menu) works properly now
- fix biggest ship storage so it does not overlap tax panel
- increased island name variety a bit
- increase the island storage upgrade levels by 2
- improved bazaar purchase visual effect
- bugfix: you could only check out other island info (by hovering mouse) only when your ship was on top of another island already
I'm going to take a break over the weekend, so expect slower reply times :) Thank you for your help and support during the release. As usual, if you enjoy the game - please consider leaving a good review as this helps with store visibility. More than anything, hope you enjoy the changes and keep the feedback coming!