The week is smoothly coming to an end, which means it's the patch time!
You requested some of these features some time ago. We listened to you, and also added some new features from ourselves :) We hope you enjoy it ːsteamhappyː
New dungeon pics
The dungeons Events now have it's own pictures:
Mana counter is now animated
The colour of the magic glow changes depending on the effects applied to the player.
Blue - standard state;
Red - player's mana is reduced by debuff;
Green - your maximum Mana points capacity is increased.
Making the game better
- More clarity: added a counter of the number of turns on the effects that a certain location imposes;
- More convenience: now you can download and save the game by simply double-clicking on the save slot;
- We gently suggest you going further: from now on, after passing the prologue, you will not be transferred to the main menu, but to the chapter selection window. Also, the game will now indicate your progress.
- Putting things in order: sorting cards in the Сollection works more correctly now :)
- Numerous bugs fixes;
- Minor localization fixes;
- Ash card's damage is no longer considered as Periodic Damage, which means:
- it can be redirected by Defender;
- it can be reflected by Chitin (passive ability of Clamper);
- it does not hit through the shields without removing them;
- it increases bleeding.
We are on social media: