A bug was found on the second campaign level. Because of that I have pushed some of the fixes intended for tomorrow to release now.
Changes to underlying systems:
- Health now affects max population in buildings. If health levels are bad or worse than, the max population in buildings gets slightly lower.
- Minimum wage regulation affects labour demand and wage levels.
- Wagelevel divided into three categories, low, mid and high income. These are viewable in the city stats panel.
General bugs and glitches fixed
- Campaign level 2 glitch fixed.
- Road tile type next to buildings was sometimes incorrect.
- Conglomerate counter displayed too many new established comglomerates (as if all of them were new) after loading a city and after a new conglomerate had established itself. This has been remedied.
Changes based on player feedback:
- Campaign level 1-3 objectives lowered a bit.
- Recycling center now has lower upkeep costs. Incinerators rebalanced (lower upkeep cost, lower pollution, higher trash capacity). Incinerators are now more of an early mid-game alternative to carbon power, with the capacity of almost two recycling centers and power generation 2/3rds that of a carbon power plant.
- Warehouse and atmoport upkeep costs have also been lowered slightly, to improve earnings in the early game.
- More preplaced area in retro-mode. Now a larger square area.
- Click and drag sensitivity lowered to avoid double placement of foundations when attempting to place only one at a time.
- Pressing H will reorient the camera level with the horizon.
The mixed tier buildings and the camera control tutorial will be added in tomorrow as planned. I should also have added a practice level of sorts as a tutorial. This will only be available in english, until I have text objects translated, but it should still be enough to initiate players in the basics of the game.
/ Dispersing Minds