Seems the Scenario editor is stable enough to release onto the main branch of the game so if you are on the Experimental branch please switch back to the main one by opting out else you will not get this update.
Along with the release I have also fixed a fair few major bugs.
- Can no longer buy tech for free.
- Buying new tech should update the tech tree.
- AI now shoots rocket launchers again.
- Fighters now shoot at gateway probes.
- Tech which you have already researched is no longer applied when purchased.
- Light levels on all stations have been increased.
- Economy stability has been improved.
- Multiple of the same outpost has been fixed on the economy screen, especially when loading from save.
- Mining outposts on economy screen now show how many ships are assigned to it so you can see if it needs more cargo/mining ships.
- Right clicking on a quick nav system with a mining outpost present while a cargo ship is selected will now make that mining outpost the cargo ships new home base.
- Correct amount of ships constructed when taking over an outpost in multiplayer.
- Deploying a monolith will now tell you if you have hit your fleet cap and not start constructing
- Out of bounds warning system radius has been increased when flying ships
- A bug where ships would continue to fly forward after exiting direct piloting mode has been fixed.
- Improved AI on stuck robots so they will try and unstuck them selves.
- Giant green reflection in defence outpost has been removed.
- Wall collides have been thickened to help improve glitching through walls.
- Error in outfit screen showing wrong weapon has been fixed.
- Factions no longer ask for money twice.
- FXAA is now being applied to the game.
I noticed that some of you were constructing extra bits of your base to the side of Research facilities, this was not an intended feature therefor it has been removed. However I actually really like the idea of being able to construct to the side of an outpost especially ship yards as this allowed you to bring your ship construction closer to the front lines. I am going to investigate this and look at bringing it back into the game in a better state.
Thank you again for all the testing help, as mentioned in a few posts I am looking at improving the first person experience of the game next by giving Executrons more things to do as well as looking at adding a fighter bay to the Executron facility so that they don't have to wait for the docking bay to clear and can just dive into a fighter and explore space from the get go.