It’s been almost a year since Two Point Hospital released and we’ve been blown away with our community support. So, you guessed it, we’re nowhere near done with updating it yet!
With Gamescom just around the corner, we thought now would be an opportune time to share update 1.16 with you.
We’ve got loads of exciting plans for Two Point Hospital (a very busy roadmap of great stuff, in fact!) and we can’t wait to share more with you very soon.
Make sure you stay turned to our social channels for more on that.
Until then, however, we have a cool update for you here which brings some nice tweaks to the staff menu UI. We’re also enabling text search in the items list to make it easier to find items you own, and ones you’ve downloaded from Workshop.
There are a few other minor fixes, too.
Full list here:
- Update to the staff menu UI
- Allow text search in the items menu to make it easier to find items
- Bug fixes for 1.15
- Fix timezone-related crash on startup, which affected some machines with Eastern locales (e.g. Korean, Chinese)
- Fix random crash on some machines caused by use of a previously-experimental graphics multithreading setting
- Fix other very rare instances of crashes in Unity engine
- Reduce framerate spikes when creating new characters and parts of GUI during gameplay
As always, thanks for all your support :)
Two Point Studios