We've released a new update where we've added a tutorial level to the game to try and help people better understand gameplay, we'll aim to add some more of these as we go.
Alongside these changes we've also added one more Community Game Hexapod Robot by KURA3000! and updated Bridge of Pain by Radyjko8.
We aim to get Experiment 05 released soon, which will include servos and a few more bug fixes!
We've submitted a fix to connections which should address the issue of cubes sometimes falling apart during building or reloading save files.
Update on Known Issues
- Load times when opening the Play Games screen on older hard drives - We're still working on some more optimisations so this will likely ship with Experiment 05
- Collision/Material issues with scaled parts - Potential fixes are being tested and will likely be released with Experiment 05
- Scaling non-primitive shapes - We'll roll the fix for this in with Experiment 05
- Motors losing torque/power in some games - We've made some good progress on this
- Issues entering simulation a second time in some games can cause a lock up This one is still under investigation but we have some save files to work with.
Thanks to everyone who has been reporting these issues, we really do appreciate it.