We have finished setting up the new office and are back to proper work now :)
For this month we have another patch release that mostly fixes some problems, but there's also a few nice things in there:
- added guests can be unhappy or demand park entrance fee back if they didn't have a lot of time to spend due to park closing
- improved performance in parks with many balloon shops
- improved performance when placing huge blueprints
- improved walls so they can be built on the park border in either rotation
- improved look of crowds slightly if many people are heading into the same direction
- uncursed the sadness factory (updated ferris wheel loading procedure for shorter cycle duration)
- changed experiences and price satisfaction ratings to update a bit more frequently
- changed it so that there is always a research team hired by default when starting a new park
- changed Janitors to only walk into queues if they have the task to clean paths
- fixed path tunnels not getting completely removed when removing water above an underwater path
- fixed an error that could occur when multiple guests where buying a product from a shop that was running out of resources at the exact same time
- fixed guests could leave and re-enter the park when heading somewhere under very specific circumstances
- fixed changing colors of balloons in balloon shop affecting all balloons
We're also working on a bigger update in parallel - more on that later!
July 2019 Build Challenge Results
All submissions can be found on the [url=http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/browse/?appid=453090&browsesort=toprated§ion=readytouseitems&requiredtags%5B%5D=july 2019 challenge]Workshop[/url] - thanks for everyone participating!
These are the 5 winning entries:
August 2019 Build Challenge
For August 2019 the new Build Challenge is to build a Boat Dark Ride!
The top submissions get included in the next game update as default blueprints.