Today's patch is fully based on feedback given since EA started, and also helps me set the stage for the next systems. The biggest of the features today is the guild stash upgrades. There are 2 of them, costing 500g and 750g, which each up your guild stash size by 1 row (7 slots).
Next we have placement in your party mattering. Initially I wanted this to be random as it produced more situations. But it has been made very clear to me (by quite a few of you) that it reduces the strategy elements, and I agree. So I have made it so that the characters places in the front of the part will spawn closest to the other team, and the ones in the back will spawn farthest.
- Guild Stash Upgrades: each will expand your guild stash by 1 row.
- Unit order in a party now matters and the party creation menu now states where the front is (to the left), and where the back is(to the right). Innitially I wanted to have random spawn locations in order to make each fight a bit different. But there has be alot of feedback on this so right I have changed so that the placement in the party matters :)
- Tabs on the character menu no longer click through to whatever was behind them.
- Stash now high lights when there are new items in it.
- A blueish gray icon now appears over the tavern when it gets a new hero.
- You can no longer open your party window when turning in a dungeon quest (the is a temp fix for party inventory disappearing when both the reward window and the party window are open, I will work on a more comprehensive fix in the future).