I've done a lot of work on the map editor, however its not quite ready for public use yet. Later in the week I may enable the editor and uploading to Workshop, but I wanted to let some friends test the editor on their own one more time before then. I will make a post when I do so.
I've also enabled kills from XP past level 100, and additional XP from killing
- Added a bunch of content for the map editor, but it’s not quite ready yet.
- Uploaded a new test map to the Workshop, featuring the new logic gate system
- Enabled the Climb game mode, there are no climb maps yet though except for Workshop Test
- You can now earn XP from kills past level 100, mutators must be off and you must play on a stock map
- Added the Laser Traps back to Dyson City
- Sunglasses on players/enemies now have a ladder climbing visuals
- Maximum XP now has a randomized ceiling cap
Survival Mode changes
- Decreased the amount of spawned enemies when theres 3 players or less
- Survival enemy AI will now harass players that are near the control point
- All players now earn extra XP when a boss dies in Survival. You must be alive to get the XP, and mutators must be off and Survival must be played on a stock map.
- Fixed player’s current clan not checking for admin privileges on log in
- Fixed pick up priorities when doing stuff with the Action key
- Fixed not dying when you fall off the map
- Fixed healing and poison grenades being too loud
Want to play the beta?
Thirsting for the new map editor? It's coming! You can gain access to the beta and have first dibs on uploading to the Workshop if you buy any of the DLCs below!! Beat the rush now or never!
Once you purchase the DLC, simply launch Boring Man from your Steam games list, and select the 3rd radio button down to launch 2.0.0
I'm excited!! Thanks for reading everyone.