- Implemented a fix for the save file issues that some players in Europe are experiencing. The issue appears to be caused by a recent bug introduced into the Unity engine: Unity now uses the localisation settings when reading floats, so in Europe - where commas are used in floating point numbers - Unity changes "5.3" to "5,3", which the read() method doesn't understand. Workaround implemented.
- Fixed various bugs in the user interface when using gamepads.
- Updated loading screens and postcards to match the new artwork in several maps (e.g. New Shinjuku).
- [Mogwai] Fixed a navigation issue where the Yaogaui could get stuck on fences and bridges while chasing Lux.
- [Dogan Outpost] Increased the frame rate by reducing the number of shadows being cast and moving more objects to the GPU. Note: I've just noticed that this has introduced some weird artifacts when rendering Lux's hair in this scene. I'll fix that in the next build.
- Changed Lux's appearance in the dialogue portraits. It's less hi-res, but I think she looks better.