Hey everyone, just a small hotfix to address some issues that were ran into on a community multiplayer session yesterday.
A huge thanks to those who identified the issues and helped test these changes!
- Fixed the name tag positions not adjusting for mirror mode
- Fixed a start grid softlock if somebody disconnects when the track is loading
- Fixed the track fade in overlay remaining a solid black at random when intensive custom ships are used
- Fixed the chat box text input not refocusing if sending a message with the return key
- Fixed the player list being offset in 4:3 resolutions
- Moved the player list in the lobby up so a fully 16 player lobby doesn't have the list overlap the bottom of the screen