Critical hotfixes to some game-breaking problems, like drones going nuts after loading a save game and not being able to proceed properly in Caves of CMOS.
Patch notes V0.5.2a
- FIXED Level Caves of CMOS building unlock problems
- FIXED Level Memcache Meadows building unlock problems
- FIXED Certain building visibility fixes in campaign
- FIXED Monoliths now set investigated techs also to visible state
- FIXED Storage of logistics zones didn't always update properly in certain conditions
- FIXED Strategic map icons not colliding with game entities, heh
- UPDATE Implemented avoidance to cargo drones to avoid them getting stuck in groups
How often do you intend to update the Early Access version?
As often as possible, but it will be weeks, maybe even months since we're only a two-man team.
Does the game work on OSX?
Nope. Maybe in the future consoles might be interesting but we need some serious sales figures before this is realistic.
I found a bug or I got suggestions!
Let us know on the steam forums!
What about multiplayer?
We'd love to do a co-op multiplayer, but it's not really viable right now. Help us out by helping Hexters to get some wind under it's wings and it becomes more realistic :)
Thanks for your support!