We hope that the achievement for the last Event is already in your pocket and you are in anticipation of something new!
Meet the new in-game feature:
You can purchase these items for gold and use them in the any battle. The variability of the effects of consumable items is quite wide, so you can follow your own strategy to fight monsters. Here we go:
🐺 Tired of fighting with a summon Beasts? Use the Dog Whistle. It'll not allow Beasts to call for the reinforcement.
🐞 Tired of endless diseases in your deck? Take the lead: use the Antibacterial Bandage.
ːsteammockingː Can't hit the damn ghosts? Take the Dream Catcher with you. The spooky guys will never forget it!
And that's not all!
Experiment, try different combinations of cards and potions and find your own playstyle!
WHERE CAN I BUY IT?
Consumable items are located in the Merchant's store. There are 9 different consumable items in the shop. However, you can buy only 3 items of each type per day.
HOW CAN I USE IT?
Let's check this out:
You can easily cancel the selected item by pressing the right mouse button.
Are consumable items retained when moving from chapter to chapter? - yes, but all items will disappear after passing the campaign.
How many items does the inventory contain? - it can contain maximum 5 items of any type.
Will more items be introduced? - it can be for sure! Please share your impressions with us. We need for your ideas :)
- GPU and CPU load are reduced;
- All in-game screens run faster now;
- The smoothness of the card animations is enhanced;
- Game stability is improved.
We listen to community feedback and remove the following irrelevant neutral cards from the game:
- Aspen Rosary
- Iron Bonds
- The False God’s Banner
- Antibacterial Potion
- Beast Trap
More improvements to the God of improvements:
- More clarity: Now you can see the supposed damage when using the Strike cards;
- The description of cards Doping and Ambush was fixed;
- The description of Shadow Support effect was fixed;
- Localization errors and bugs founded by community were fixed too. Thank you so much :))
DON'T FORGET TO UPDATE THE GAME!