We published update 0.53.5 last week in which we introduced redesigned shooting mechanics. We’ve noticed several improvements according to players’ feedback and our monitoring.
We’ve prepared a new patch for version 0.53.5, in which we fixed some bugs of the previous update and continued our work on optimization.
List of the changes:
- Improved in-game anti-cheat protection. We’ve added protection on clients’ side. It is not finished yet but it is useful already, and we will continue work on it;
- Fixed some bugs in the shooting mechanics;
- Materials of the landscape have been optimized;
- Fixed a bug with the material of some stones;
- Grass in the “Dead Forest” has been improved;
- Grass has been optimized (one more sort of the grass);
- Solved a bug with animations of NPC;
- The weapon now will not be hidden during the PDA usage;
- Added several sounds to HUD. Also, an additional option in the sound settings has been added;
- “Tens” anomaly has got its sound when it triggered;
- Fixed a bug with the sound of the “Graviconcentrate” anomaly. But it still pretty quiet. the skew-nuts are your best friend;
- Fixed a bug with the “Rainbow” artifact;
- The problems with the work of some electronic devices have appeared in the “Maze” location, and this is not a bug. It is a part of the gameplay.