We had a couple of technical issues in the previous stable build that didn't present themselves until we'd already added quite a few drastic changes to the beta branch - so consider this a bit of a hotfix with extras!
This bug resulted in games not saving correctly, and requiring a bit of fiddling to get them working again, so apologies to those affected.
Expect the detailed write-up of the new additions once some of the other work surrounding these features is complete.
As always, we'd love to hear your feedback, suggestions and bug reports in the Stationeers Discord!
- Added the ability to damage Gas Canisters on dedicated servers.
- Added wreckage spawning on broken structures when they are in the their damaged state.
- Added new variants of Stairs available on the usual kit featuring rails on either or both sides.
- Added new models for the energy pistol and rifle.
- Added missing color setting to Diode and DiodeSlide.
- Added a unique health stat to all Things.
- Added feature where Dynamic Gas Canisters take damage when the pressure if over the limit.
- Integrated floating origin to fix spatial jittering due to limited floating-point precision. It's available only for host player when saving and loading world.
- Changed Players no longer ejected from Sleepers when regaining consciousness.
- Changed how explosion force and radius is calculated for Canisters and Dynamic Canisters (Based off pressure).
- Changed the mesh on the Dynamic Gas Canisters.
- Changed how collision damage is calculated slightly to prevent scaling issues that could occur at low framerates. (Thanks Risu)
- Altered the cooldown on the energy weapons, these are also now affected by the outside temperature of its environment.
- Fixed broken Atmospheres in rooms on load due to their location not being saved correctly. This was a result of the floating-point precision change noted above.
- Fixed issue where time would persist from the previous loaded World to a newly created World.
- Fixed issues where gun shots were sometimes hitting invisible objects, this included a pass on the way the gunshots are calculated (Bullet drop, bullet spread).
- Fixed null error related to atmospherics.
- Fixed null error related to Logic Displays and setting their digits when destroyed.
- Fixed Gameplay settings page was prompting for a folder path when you tried to reset to defaults.
- Fixed issue with character suits casting darker shadows than everything else on terrain.
- Updated Localization Dictionaries (Current 24th July)