It took a bit longer for this update, but there is a lot of little things you all asked for. The main change is the introduction of ‘Sensor Power’, which determines how far you can detect other sectors in the Galaxy Map and later will be used for other actions as well.
Also, as announced last month, the game has a new price now, with a slight increase.
- Added stat: 'Sensor Power' which determines how far in the Galaxy Map you can detect Sector details. In higher levels it will later discover nearby sectors automatically.
- Some items had Sensor Power added to its stats.
- Added Item: D. O. Sweeper Drive.
- Added weapon: Heavy Vulcan.
- Experience Perk 'Navigation' now only gives +1 Warp Range but also has +2 Sensor Power.
- 'Anaximander' Perk now has +10% Scanner Power instead of +20%, and has +20% Sensor Power.
- 'Galactic Lore' skill now also gives +50% Sensor Power.
- Second exploration skill name changed to 'Scanners'.
- Marauders are now attacked by Civilian Stations and Sentinels. Civilian Sentinels now also attack players with 'Marauder' Perk.
- Mercenaries and followers are now better at keeping a distance from you when travelling.
- Sector traffic/AI ship spawning has been optimized, now it uses less CPU and there will be a bit more ships flying around.
- The game will now keep a backup save file and update it from time to time. This is only done after a successful loading to make sure the file is valid.
- Reduced the chance to find Mi'Iaoshu spaceship.
- The Syndicate Dreadnought (Sanctuary) can now be acquired at stations, although it is not fully usable until Ship Crew update.
- Damage Resistance now has a limit of 90%. High level Arena ships will no longer heal because of absurd DR.
- Jump gate icon now shows it's orientation with 2 small arrows on the scanner.
- UI Transparency no longer fades minimap objects unless it's over 75%.
- Slightly reduced equipment drop chance from small ships and highly increased on large ones.
- Slightly increased chance for purple and orange loot from Elites and Bosses.
- Increased weapon range bonus for big ships.
- Increased Camera Zoom distance on the 2 farthest levels.
- Reduced chance to find drifting cruisers or dreadnoughts.
- Reduced global game volume.
- Added scroll bar on Load screen.
- Added confirmation dialog before unequipping all ship items.
- Weapons in inventory are now sorted by type and higher rarity first.
- Fixed Spotlight position BUG.
- Fixed Scrap/Upgrade item BUG.
- Fixed Drones not respawning properly after being destroyed. Now they are fully repaired when returning to the ship.
- Fixed acquiring White Collar Perk being Indoctrinated.
- Fixed game not running under 32bit operational systems.